Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Big day for us all

When I picked Brandon up from preschool today, he was so excited to tell me that he ate all of his lunch and that he went on the potty and got to pick a prize out of the special toy chest. He had a very important day. We called Russ on his cell so Brandon could tell him all about it. We celebrated by making milkshakes, and promised to take him shopping for a special treat this weekend. We kept telling him how proud we were of him. He looked as proud as we felt.


And after months of figuring out what we want and then searching for it, we have finally purchased a Toyota Sequoia. Russ found a really great deal on a 2006, so he drove down to Vacaville to check it out. He came home with it tonight. I love it! It's so much easier to get the kids in and out, and the best part is I can take all three of my kids anywhere now. Brandon hopped into the car when Russ got home and I told him to show me how to drive. It was so cute.

No comments: