Saturday, August 4, 2007

Brandon's 4th Birthday

Brandon had two fun filled days of birthday activities. On July 27, Brandon received his very first big boy bicycle with training wheels. He loved it. He made it 3/4 of the way around the block before he got too tired peddling. Russ ended up pushing the bike back to our house from Carlson Drive. That same day, after Dylan went down for nap, Brandon and Russ went down to the river to do some "fishing". I use the quotes because his Batman fishing pole has a plastic fish attached to the line. Brandon had the best time.



Brandon had a big birthday party the next day at my mom's house complete with a pool, Spiderman bounce house and a Spiderman pinata. I even went Martha Stewart and made cupcakes that went with the whole Spiderman theme. Brandon was grinning from ear to ear when he saw his friend Ethan from preschool show up. The kids played hard, and all the parents were wolfing down all the food my aunt and mom prepared. In the end, Russ and I wondered why we even bothered to order pizzas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon wasnt the only one grinning I had A Blast with the Family and My Big Birthday Boy!