Friday, August 10, 2007

We need a car!!!!!!!!!!!

Three big car seats. That is my problem. We are no closer to finding an SUV or truck that can fit all three kids. Before yesterday, I'd been thinking that it's really nice not having a car payment, so let's not rush into anything.

Then I had to walk to preschool with the stroller to pick up Brandon...it may have only been around 91 degrees, but after 30 minutes there and another 30 back, it felt like I was walking through fire and brimstone! The walk there was hot but bearable because I had Dylan and Owen in the stroller. They weigh a combined 40 pounds. Before I left preschool I stood under the air conditioning vent listening to, "Mommy! Can we go NOW?!!!!" I didn't want to move out from under that cold air knowing the walk back was going to be a little more difficult pushing 60 pounds and carrying 15 pounds in the Baby Bjorn. Good work out, but I'm never doing that in the afternoon again! Everytime I walked from shade to direct sunshine, I thought I was going to melt into one of the cracks in the sidewalk!

I've done the walk in the morning to drop Brandon off, and that's easier just due to how cool the mornings are. I also make a pit stop at Starbucks for a treat for myself and Dylan. A decaf ice mocha, chocolate milk and a snackie for us to share. If Brandon ever knew that we stop at "coffee place" without him, he'd have a fit. So nobody tell him!

No comments: