Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our new bed

Russ & I finally received our new bed, mattress and side tables yesterday. I say finally because they were supposed to be here two weeks ago. We were disappointed to find one of the slats for our bed was snapped in two and the foot board wasn't exactly right. Thankfully we were still able to put the bed together and use it until the replacement parts come. The boys love it. They were walking around and throwing themselves down on the mattress. They thought it was hilarious. Owen loves the little side tables, because they are just his size. He can't keep his hands off the tv remote and the clock.

The bed is so comfy that last night was the best night sleep in a long time. Even better, now that we have a king size bed, we aren't all cramped and falling off the edges when the boys all crawl into bed with us. I also love that the bed is much lower to the ground. I can sit on the bed and put my shoes on. Simple pleasures! That's me.

No comments: