Thursday, October 22, 2009

Is the week over yet?

We at the Fuller household have been dealing with varying degrees of sickness this whole week. On Monday, the beginning of it all, Russ was kind of enough to delay leaving for Santa Cruz until the kids' naptime so I could get some rest before he left me all on my own. Kind of sucked though, considering he was the only well person here. Sucked even more when all three kids decided they weren't going to actually nap that afternoon. I refused help from the family because I didn't know what kind of illness we were dealing with, and therefore was a miserable, cranky excuse of a mommy.


Deets and O have been home all week dealing with colds and projectile snot everytime they sneeze. Brandon has the same symptoms plus a sore throat and low grade fever. My poor stir-crazy kids so badly wanted to go to school today. 2 of the 3 made it. Brandon was prepared to spend the day at school, sick or not. I said "not" and took him to the doctor instead since he's still fighting his fever. The doctor says he's just dealing with a virus that just needs to run its course. So now he's at my mom's house today eating popsicles on the couch watching movies. Being stuck in our house was just killing him. Brandon is so tired to being sick. Who can blame him?

No comments: