Sunday, May 24, 2009

Deets the barber

Well it was bound to happen. Dylan cut Owen's hair with a pair of safety scissors....

Owen came running crying, so I called Dylan in to see me (Brandon wasn't home) to ask him what happened. He comes in carrying the scissors, but I don't even see them until he tells me that he was getting Owen ready for a haircut. I look at Owen and nothing seems to be out of place, so I tell Deets that we don't cut anyone's hair with the safety scissors. I send them back out to the living room to play and take away the scissors just in case D forgets what's been said. 10 minutes later Deets comes running downstairs into our office with Owen right behind him with our second pair of safety scissors. Apparently he was trying to return the favor. I took away those scissors as well.

Later that evening I find locks of Owens hair on the floor. I run my fingers through his hair and clumps of hair come out in the back. Lucky for Owen Dylan didn't cut much in the same spot. I honestly didn't think Deets had done it until I found the evidence. He was so scared he'd be in big trouble he never admitted to it.

No comments: